Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Digi Shack Sketchbook Wednesday

Wow....time is just flying by this week.  I can't believe that it's Wednesday already and you know what that means!!!  Yep it's time for a new Digi Shack sketch!  This is our sketch for this week.......
Here' my card based on this sketch using one of The Digi Shack images which by the way are only $1 for the biggest majority of them.............
This image is just perfect for my son beings he is a golfing fool!!!  The image is colored with Copics and I have used some BG Junebug DP.  This is one of the simplest cards I have ever done and I'm having a really hard time liking it for some reason!!  Toni told me that I'm my own worst critic!!  Sheesh!!!

I hope that you will join us for our challenge this week and if you don't have a Digi Shack image.....we do offer some freebies here but then with most of them only being $1, why not get the one you want!!!

Hope to see you at The Digi Shack this week!!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohhh... great job on making a male/fathers day card!!! wonderful creation and I like the golf image.. looks so cool!
Sylvia

Unknown said...

I love it!! That is such a awesome idea to focus in and cut the image down. Your coloring is fab!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job cropping the image...love it. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

stuffie said...

awesome card, Tami
!!! Love the color job and the dp used!!! :) super fantastic!

Amy said...

Tammy, this is FABULOUS!! Perfect balance of prints/texture. great job

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annika said...

They seem to have loads of VERY useful images there in Digi Shack.
And yes, I DO need colouring lessons from you, your work is just TOO STINKIN' GOOD! You're giving me complexes, woman!!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! I admire your coloring skills (believe it or not, I've picked up some tips just from admiring your work!)

Laurie Unger said...

This totally rocks, Tammy! TFS!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I meant make some cards for my hubby and my dad....silly me...sorry...:)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love both these father's day images....:) I need to make some myself. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails