Monday, May 31, 2010

Goin' Goth For Tiddly Tuesday

Hi everyone!!!  Hope you all had an awesome Memorial Day weekend!  My whole weekend was spent working in my yard and spending time with family.  What a great weekend I had!  Here a couple of weeks ago I received an order for milkweed that I place a few months ago.  I'm a total Monarch butterfly nut and have been since I was just a girl (OMGosh......that was a LONG time ago!) and has been something that has been stuck in my head so I decided to let my granddaughters experience that same feeling.  I have been unable to plant them due to the fact that it has been so cold here.  Well today I decided to take a look at them and you are not going to believe what I found......yep, 2 Monarch caterpillars!!!  Ack!!!!!!!!!  I had my hubby bring the whiskey barrel around to the front of the house so I could get them planted and pray that they start growing fast or I'm not going to have enough milkweed to feed them.  I'm really stressed out right now and hope that I can find some someplace.  My stress for the day!!  Okay, enough chatter, now on to my card.

Today (Tuesday June 1st) ONLY!!  Don't miss out!!!!


Here's the card that I created for our Goth challenge at Tiddly Inks this week!!  I've used one of the Gothic Cute images called "Poppy" and is she ever a cutey!!!
What do you think!?!  Such a great image huh!?!  You really have to go check out all of the Gothic Cuties at Tiddly Inks.  My image is colored with Copics and I have used my MS punch and layered a red one and a black one.  It actually looks really pretty IRL!!

I hope you will join us at Tiddly Inks this week for our Goth week challenge!!!!  I would love to see what you all do with Goth.  I've never really been into it that much so I hope that my card provides a little inspiration.  I tried not to make it too cutesy!!!!  :)

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see your Gothic cuties!!!!

Have a good one!!!


8 comments:

Lissa said...

I love this, Tammy! How did you do the shadow on her???

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card..Its gorgeous!!

Robyn said...

Tammy, I just love this. I also really like how you layered the red and black punched pieces. It gives it a nice effect, especially with the paper you chose. Beautiful!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Tammy this is one stunning card Goth or not the colours and image are absolutely beautiful I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Larissa said...

So pretty Tammy! Your colouring in the image is awesome!

Hugs,
Larissa

Annika said...

Tammy, I have never seen black hair QUITE so gorgeous! OMG, your colouring just keeps flooring me!
Hugs
Annika

Vicki said...

Tammy what awesome coloring here!!! I love the design and layout of your card...I hope all turns out well with your yard project...


HUGS!
Vicki

Related Posts with Thumbnails