Here's our sketch for this week.................
This sketch has a lot of possibilities! Here's the card that I created based on this sketch.......
I have used one of the new cosmetics images and also one of the new curly labels! You can find all of them in The Digi Shack store. There's also a couple of awesome templates there too!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I really hope that you will join us on The Digi Shack Blog for our new challenge!! Make sure you go see what the rest of the DT has created with this sketch. I'm sure they will all be wonderful!! Hope to see you there!!!
Have a good one!!!



5 comments:
Very cute, Tammy! Love that DP too!
Hugs,
Lelia
Oooh...two images in your card - and they look fantastic together! Nice job!
so very pretty Tammy! I love the mesh behind the images...I need to find mine!
Tammy - nicely done! Like how you used the magic mesh!
Awesome card!! I like the magic mesh on it too!!
Hugs~
Ramona
Post a Comment