Monday, April 26, 2010

A Tiddly Inks Mother's Day

WooHoo...can you believe that we have made it to our second week already!?!  Wow...you all did such an amazing job on our very first challenge at Tiddly Inks!!

Our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks is a Mother's Day theme.  Luckily I finished this card and took the picture before my 1 year old granddaughter showed up on Thursday and made away with my camera's USB cable.  Ugh!!!  Of all the bad timing!!

For my card I have used this precious little Annie's Bear image and thought this would make an adorable Mother's Day card!!  Now for my card.............
Isn't she just the cutest little thing playing Mommy to her little bear!?!  I really enjoyed playing with this precious image.  She is colored with Copics and I have used Prismas and gamsol for the grounding.  Still trying to get the hang of that technique but overall I think it turned out pretty cute!!

I hope you will join us for our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks and show us your Mother's Day cards made with Tiddly Inks images!!!

Thank you for visiting today and hope to see you at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!!!

Have a good one!!!


15 comments:

Lysa said...

Super cute Tammy!! I love all of the little details- the butterfly, flowers & colors :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, Tammy, this is so cute! Lovely card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annika said...

Oh Tammy, I love your colouring! Fabulous card!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Country Mouse said...

Tammy...this card is so sweet!! Love the image and your coloring is awesome!

Marlene said...

Fantastic card and gorgeous coloring! Love that image. Too cute!

ileana said...

Gorgeous card!!!! as usual.... love how you colored the image! and that butterfly... incredibly cute! hugs

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love how you color hair and the depth to your colors.:) This really is sweet. :)

PS: I just noticed how happy you and the love of your life look in your picture. :) I think that is amazing and wonderful. :)

Lisa G. said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much for leaving me such a nice comment on my blog!
I'm having a blog candy if you wanna check it out ;)
xo Lisa

Patricia St Martin said...

Really cute Tammy... Just love the little girl.

Danni said...

This is just too adorable for words!

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Tammy! LOVE this....I just bought some Tiddly Inks Images...can't wait to INK them up!!!

Larissa said...

Great card Tammy! I love how you colored the image. so pretty! The butterfly is awesome.

Hugs,
Larissa

Shirley said...

Really neat card Tammy. Cute choice for a Mother's ay card. I think you've got the Prismas and gamsol looking great.

Lissa said...

I love how you colored her up! Beautiful! I think it's neat how you always put the little details into your creations...
HUGS!
~Lissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails