Here's the sketch for this weeks challenge at The Digi Shack.......
Here's my card based on this sketch................
I went on a treasure hunt in my craft room and found some things I have forgotten about. Sheesh....I seriously have soooo much stuff that when I go searching it's like going shopping all over again!! LOL!! I think this card could be used for a male or female card. The coloring of the flowers was totally inspired by some daisy seeds that purchased which I can't wait to plant BTW!!!! :) What are the odds that I would be able to find a DP to match them perfectly!?! WooHoo....sometimes it pays to have LOTS of stash!! I have also used some photo turns and magic mesh on this card. I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!
You can find this image at The Digi Shack for just $1!! WooHoo....more bang for your buck!
I hope you will join us for our challenge this week and also be on the lookout because May is The Digi Shacks 1st birthday!! LOTS of fun stuff in store for you so why not pop on over now and get a jump start on it!!! :) I really hope to see you at The Digi Shack!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
Have a good one!!!



12 comments:
I love the coloring of your flowers!! This card is awesome!!
Hugs~
Ramona
Great job Tammy! Love the coloring...I LOVE when I find something in my craft room that I had forgotten about! YAY!
Hugs,
Lelia
oooooh, I like this one!!! awesome! Love the colors of the DP and how u colored the flowers!!! Such a pretty card!!!
so very pretty Tammy and I know what you mean about "shopping" in your craft room! lol! Wonderful coloring on those flowers!
Fantastic coloring job! Great card!
terrific job with the coloring!
Such a pretty card! Love all the elements you added to pull it all together!
Thanks for the great sketch!! LOVE your blog, I have become one of your followers! LOVE the card you made, you coloring on the flowers is AWESOME!
Another beautiful card!!! Love the coloring!
Beautiful card and coloring is awesome! Really a super job!
Oh - I really liked how you colored those daisies! Nice!
I love those flowers!! You are my coloring idol!!
Post a Comment