Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Favorite Color Combo And..........

That's right, it's time for a new challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!  This week we have issued a challenge to color one of Michelle's images with your favorite color combo and also use lace and pearls!!  Now how much fun can you have with that one!?!  Here's the card I created using this challenge............
I have used Michelle's BFF Mermaids and OMG....aren't the just adorable!?!  I bet you can't guess what my favorite color combo is!!!!  LOL!  I just love bright colors and I fell in love with this color combo when I was scrapbooking.  This seems to be my go to combo when I have girly images!!  I used my pearls on the bubbles around the girls and I really struggled with the lace.  Everything I did looked off.  Well....I decided to use the lace as my corners and it actually looks pretty cute IRL!!

Here are the Copic colors that I used.............
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you will join us at Michelle Perkett Studio for out challenge this week.  I would love to know what your favorite color combos are.  The rest of the DT has done an outstanding job with this challenge so why not stop by and check them out.  We would love to have you join us!!!  Hope to see you there!!!

Have a good one!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy!

Love this card! The colors are awesome and the image is so pretty!

Lynne Armstrong said...

How cute is this card Tammy!! Love the colour combo...beautiful embellies...colouring, etc...love it! And your lace is pretty cute too :)
hugs
Lynne

Nancy said...

This is so sweet, Tammy:O) I love the pretty colours, and you have coloured these cuties to perfection. Love the cute pearls and lace, brilliant work! Beautiful card!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Angela said...

Love this Tammy!! THe colors are just awesome and so rich!! And that image is just the sweetest!!
Hope you are doing well!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors you used, and your coloring skills are fab!

Liz Corrigan said...

Tammy this is just gorgeous, and the colours are so lovely and bright for springtime. Good use of the lace. Rosie x

Rleen said...

WOW! Tammy, your card is stunning! I love everything about it. Your coloring is fabulous as always! TFS!
Hugs, Arlene

Annika said...

Oh Tammy, I really need some serious lessons in Copic colouring - looking at your work is enough to humble me immensely. Sooo beautiful and what perfect blending! And the cards are always so well put together, everything works in harmony.
TFS
Hugs
Annika

ileana said...

Hi Tammy, your work is always so good to the eye :-) I love your card so much! beautiful coloring and color combo. Hugs!

Michelle said...

Tammy, this is so beautiful!! I love the pinks and greens and all the little pearl bubbles!! Such a gorgeous piece of inspiration!! Thank you, Tammy!!:)

Amy said...

WOW Tammy - awesome coloring!! I'm getting copics this weekend and I can't wait!!! Love that card. Green and pink is one of my favorite colors too.

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Tammy I love the colours they are so bright and vibrant they have brought this beautiful image to life
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! Wonderful colors and your coloring rocks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails