Friday, April 23, 2010

A Phindy Image With.................

Hey everyone!!  Wow...I can't believe that it's been a whole week since we started our challenge blog over at Phindy's Place!!  I want to thank all of you who participated in our first challenge.  You all had fabulous cards!!!!

Now on to our second challenge.  Our challenge this week is to use a Phindy's Place image and add some ribbon to your card and or project.  That's another easy one don't ya think!?!  It's easy to add a little ribbon to just about everything!!!  Here's my card for this challenge..............
For this card I have used the image Flower Top Fairy Mushroom Minx.  I just fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it!!  She is just the cutest little things and so much fun to color!!!

She is colored with Copics and then I cut her out with one of my nesties and just didn't like the look so I ended up cutting her all out.  For this challenge I have used grosgrain and sheer ribbon and really like how it turned out.  Honestly....I'm a little ribbon challenged myself!!  I tried to add another DP but just couldn't make it look right so opted for something a little more plain.

Make sure you stop by the Phindy's Place challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has done (WOW...they are all amazing!!) and while your there....you might as well play along with us!!!  :)  Hope to see you there!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

OMGosh....I almost forgot!!!  I'm getting ready to take the Copic Certification class in June!!!  I am sooo excited that I can't stand it!  I have been accepted and everything's all paid for!!  My baby sis lives in Boise so it should be an inexpensive trip!!  Well....except for the trip to the new Hobby Lobby that just opened up there!!!  I can't wait for that one!  :)

Thanks again everyone!!!

Have a good one!!


16 comments:

Andrea said...

What a nice motiv and a fabulous card! Like it so much!
Hugs and have a nice weekend
Andrea-Emmi41

Ann English said...

She is mighty cute and you have made her look even more special-love what you did with her. Congrats on the Copic class though I'm thinking you could probably teach it!

Shirley said...

Tammy, I love the colors that you used for the whole cards. They're so deep and rich looking. Fantastic card.

Annika said...

Tammy, your colouring is so good it should probably be illegal ... or at least fattening! Gorgeous card!
TFS
Hugs
Annika
(BTW, visit to the post office was performed by yours truly...fingers crossed now)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE her she is soooo cute!! Your card is FAB....Congrats on getting into the Certification...I'm so Glad I did the class....

mycardz said...

WOW!! Tammy, your card is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! It really jumps off the page - I love the deep colors and I'm a total purple-aholic, so this one is a definite favorite for me! Your coloring rocks, WOW! :) hugz, Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy, im sure i left a couple of messages earlier this morning but non of them are here or there! hmmmm not sure whats going on.......Your colouring on this is super duper! D/p and image are perfect for each other.
hope you have a fab weekend
love emma xxx

Anne said...

Oh wow, the vibrant colours really work for this image! I don't think I'd have ever used these, I'd have gone soft and pastel but now I've seen yours I want to CASE it Tammy! So cute

Rhonda Miller said...

Great job Tammy, I love this card. I just love how you've colored that image. TFS.

Marlene said...

Fantastic card - perfect coloring. I agree with Annika - your coloring is so good it should be illegal..LOL. Of course, Annika's blows me away, too! Talented with markers, you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Tammy, this is stunning! I love the deep, rich colors!

Anne-Marije said...

What a great card! The colours are just perfect...
xxx Anne-Marije

Shirl said...

The colouring is amazing! And I can see how a cute little thing like her can be so much fun to colour :)

Have fun in your Copics certification class!

Riet said...

Wowwww Tammy,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

kae pea said...

scrumptious colors :) Great job!

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh Tammy your card is so adorable! I love that cute little elf girl and you did such an amzing job on the coloring AND creating a gorgeous card with it!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Related Posts with Thumbnails