Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Digi Shack Time

It's time for a new challenge at The Digi Shack.  We have a new sketch for you this week.
This sketch has so many possibilities and it was a lot of fun to work with. I have used a new release image from The Digi Shack.  Here is the card that I have created based on this sketch.........
I think this image is wonderful for Fathers Day, Birthdays or anytime you need a card for a man.  I have colored this image with my Copics and then cut them out and layered them onto a Spellbinders die cut.  I also used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and a new MS punch.  This card is a lot more plain than what I normally do but......how do you embellish a mans card when your a flower junkie!?!

I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week and show us your take on the sketch. 

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at The Shack!!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

You rocked this card!!!! Your shading is fantastic on those ties :) Fantastic work :)

Marlene said...

Blogger is being a pain in the butt and ate my first comment. Great job on the man-card! Coloring is awesome. That green tie looks like it wants to jump right off the page...looks so real. (Not that ties jump, or anything...but you know what I meant!)

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job Tammy! I like how you turned the sketch!

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Tammy! I love the colors and it's perfect...awesome coloring!

Hugs,
Lelia

Rleen said...

WOW! Tammy, this is stunning. I love your color combo and the ties looks fab. You did an awesome job!
Hugs, Arlene

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I just love your coloring!!! Another great one!!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

stuffie said...

awesome coloring!!!! What a great card!!! LOve the colors you chose!

Rhonda Miller said...

Tammy, great card. I love the ties, great for Father's Day.

Here's a little something from Abby
http://abbyscreations.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-award.html

Amy said...

WOW! This is super!! I love what you did with this. Rock the house.....

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello I just want to say hi, love your blog! You have amazing coloring skills! I will learn a lot from you!!

Hugs,
Patricia

cr8iveme said...

super cute card.

{hugs}
Mary - TDS DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails