For the DZ Doodles DT portion of the challenge, we was provided with an image of a scarecrow to play with!! Which by the way, if you join us this week on Copic Buzz you will also get that same image for FREE!!!! It was so much fun to work with and I'm happy with how it turned out! Here is my DZ Doodles DT card....
How about joining us for the challenge today!! You could win an awesome prize from DZ Doodles!!!Thanks for allowing me to share my HAPPY NEWS with you today and hope to see you on the Buzz and/or DZ Doodles!!! Hope you have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog today!!!! Later!!

7 comments:
WOOHOO that's awesome I am so happy for you Tammy CONGRATS !!
hugs Annita
Tammy Congrats your cards are always beautiful they are lucky to have you (Dz Doodles)we are even luckier we had you first LOL!!!sending you hugs
Tammy I am so happy for you!! Great job on your cards. Can't wait to see more of your work with DZ Doodles!!
Congrats my friend. Now you are sure to share you wonderful talents.
Congrat's Tammy!
2 DT's in one month! And girl, it's a long time coming! You are awesome!
Love your card! So So beautiful!
Yippie!! Congrats... I'm on the team too!!! :)
Tammy, your card is amazing! I love your coloring! Wow so proud to be on the same DT! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment