Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Challenge

From the Victoria Case Challenge Blog. This challenge was to use Black, Purple and Green. That is such an awesome color combination I just had to do it!! Okay...so I haven't gotten anything done all day and hubby will probably not be happy but I'll fix him a nice dinner to ease his pain!! LOL!! Here is my card for the challenge.....

Isn't this fairy just darling!?! This is a digital image from Victoria Case and I colored with my Copics. You can't tell but I used my Spica glitter pens on her wings to give them some bling appeal!! If you would like to join in on the challenge you still have some time but hurry!!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope you have a great week!! Stay tuned for another fun announcement!!! LOL!! Don't you just hate when people do that!?!

Have a good one!!


2 comments:

Sandra H. said...

Excellent job Tammy!!!

vc said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy!! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing with us on this weeks challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails