Isn't she darling!?! BTW....the inside says ....being happy about turning 50. Priceless!! Hubby asked if I was making that card to give to myself here in a couple of years!! I didn't seem to see the humor in his comment!!!! MEN....Don't they realize that turning 50 is very traumatic for a woman!?!Up next is a card I created with one of Mo's images from Digital Pencil Too and this has got to be my favorite image from her although, there are tons that I love!!! I colored this little fairy with Copics and also used Spica glitter pens on her. I have to say that the picture does not do her justice!!! Hey....even my hubby loved it. In real life it has soooo much sparkle!! I am really happy with this card and hope you enjoy it too!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and hope that you are all enjoying your Monday!!!! You still have time to get in on the challenge over at Copic Buzz today if you hurry!!!Have a good one!!! Later!

1 comments:
beautiful cards!
Post a Comment