Monday, September 28, 2009

HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!!!

I have been asked to be a guest designer for Victoria Case for the month of October. I can't tell you how excited I am to be guest designing for my absolute favorite artist ever. You need to check out all of her artwork....she has rubber stamps, digi's, and finished art that she sells in her etsy store. Everything is so AWESOME!!! There is also a challenge blog here and new challenges are posted every Thursday. Hey...you have a chance to be a guest designer for the next week. Now how cool is that!?! I have finished my very first GDT spot card and hope that you will check out the challenge blog on October 1st to see it!!! Or....you could come back and visit me, I won't mind!!!

I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to Victoria and her design team for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!! You all have no idea how much this means to me! =o)

Thanks for visiting today and HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Annita said...

wooohoo Tammy I am so happy for you. you're gonna have a blast I know I did this month.

hugs Annita

Sandra H. said...

WOOOHOO!!! WTG Tammy!

Anne said...

Hi Tammy,
Congratulations to you!
I look forward to getting to know you too! =)

Hugs,
Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails