Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Copic Buzz Challenge

We have a new challenge up at Copic Buzz and hope you all will participate. Nikki from DewDrop Craftz is sponsoring the challenge this week and it providing a free digital image for you to use and the theme is GLITZ AND GLITTER! Here is the card that I created for this challenge and even though my picture doesn't really show it....it is very glitzy!!! I used Shimmerz (which btw is on sale at SCACD) Pixie Dust in her hair, Diamond Stickles on her dress and Diamond Glaze on her eyes and shoes. She is colored with Copics and I just had too much fun with her!!! Hope you join us for the challenge and here is my card.....


I hope you will play along with us this week either on the blog or at the PCP group!!

Hope you have a great Tuesday and don't forget.....TOMORROW IS THE RELEASE DAY OF SOME NEW VICTORIA CASE IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO......I CAN'T WAIT!!

Have a good one! Later!!!


1 comments:

Barbara said...

Tammy love your coloring on this card this was a fun one dont you think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails