
I am really loving making cards and using my Copics. I can't believe that I have been doing this hobby for a little over a month now. I'm totally addicted to all of these cute stamps both digital and rubber. Every time I color with my Copics I feel a little more comfortable. Doing tole painting all those years ago has really help me with my shadowing and highlighting. Only now I use a marker instead of paint!! LOVE IT!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I welcome your constructive criticism on all of my cards. Remember....I'm a beginner and that is how I learn.
Have a great week!!!

7 comments:
she is so cute, love the way you have coloured her in. fab card!
you are awesome at coloring! i need tips! beautiful and cute card!!!
You are making some gorgeous cards...I have not been able to get my head around making cards...still only doing scrapbook pages. Well done!
Hey Tammy,
Super cute card the coloring is lovely and I thought taking the baloons outside the border was a cool technique!!!
NOW Where can someone get that stamp :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana
Tammy you are so talented, I love your cards!!!
Your copic work is awesome. Hi it missbliss from the copic buzz. I got an award and wanted to share some love so if your interested it's up on my blog.
{HUGS}
Love the red, white and blue! Awesome card!
Hugs,
Barbara
Post a Comment