This one was made with one of Victoria Case's digital stamps!! I made this for my dad for Father's Day. It is so his style!!!

This was created with a stamp from the Summer kit at Whiff of Joy. This one I colored with colored pencils because I hadn't gotten my copics yet and I think it turned out really pretty. I used my cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder on the background paper and my nestabilities deckle to cut out my stamped image. The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy. I used a prima flower and used distress stickles to give it a little color and of course the Kaiser pearls....I just couldn't live without these things!! I use them a lot and have quite a stash of them!!

Okay, now for a couple of pictures of Kaiya from when we went to my Mom and Dad's house a couple of weeks ago. She is just growing up so stinkin' fast I can't stand it!! She just turned 10 months on the 2nd and is starting to walk!! She can stand forever and take 2 steps without falling down! Now the fun begins for Mom and Dad!! LOL!!! You should hear her say "hi" OMG....it is just the cutest thing ever!!! I have a new kit coming from Swirlydoos that I can't wait for it to get here because it is going to be perfect for these pictures!! WHAT!?! Is that some scrappy mojo I'm starting to feel!?! WooHoo!!! Have a great rest of your weekend!! Hopefully I'll be posting some LO's soon!!!


Isn't she just darling!?!
Have a good one!!!

1 comments:
She is just too cute! Love that smile!!
Post a Comment