Saturday, June 13, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge....

I am so loving my new found love!!! My very first stamp set was from Victoria Case for SCACD and I just fell in love with them. I decided that I had to search her out and see what else she could do. Well....I have now learned about Digi Stamps!! TOTALLY COOL!!! I just had to buy a few after I saw Tara (which BTW was free) and fell in love!!! From there I was off and running and saw that Victoria had a challenge blog! Those of you that know me know that I am totally into challenges. For some reason they get my creative juices flowing. Except that doesn't seem to working for my scrappy mojo here lately!! I of course had to try and what better stamp to use that the Tara digi stamp!! If you get a chance check out Victoria's store. She has both rubber and digi.

Okay...now for the card I created for the challenge using my Tara digi stamp and of course my copics (I so love these things)! You can't tell by the picture but I used shimmerz pixie dust on her wings and smooch on her dress. My paper is from Piggy Tales. Here she is............


Isn't she adorable!?! Well I'm off to create some more!! Thank you for visiting my blog today and hope you'll stop by again!!

BTW....WE SAW THE SUN (ever so briefly) YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS. Totally crazy to have rain every day for 3 weeks straight. Not doing very good for my yard or lack thereof but my trees are loving it!!! Anyone have any tips for laying sod in the mud!?! SHEESH!!!

Have a good one!!!


7 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love how life like you colored your image. She's just a doll!
Fabulous take on the sketch!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Joaniebolognie said...

Just the cutest card ever! Don't ya love the digi stamps!!! Check out Paper Popsicles digi stamps...they are awesome also!

Mephisto said...

HI, thats a wonderful Card to the Sketch!

Hugs
Domi

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful!!

Jana M. said...

Fantastic job! I love how you colored Tara.

Theresa Momber said...

What a darling card! Your coloring is beautiful!

Thank you for the comment on my camping card. You asked about getting embossing powder to stick to my image after I colored it. I use Versa Mark ink to get the powder to stick. Versa Mark has a pen (found mine at Michaels) which is what I used to go over my images after I color them.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your card and love Tara... I've colored her but haven't put her on paper yet...
If you like digital stamps check out Modern Sugar Blvd. I am a little biased as I am on their design team, but I think you will love them. Just go to my blog and click on my side bar!
Georgia

Related Posts with Thumbnails