Okay....now that I have gotten into this new hobby I decided to do the challenge on the Allsorts Challenge Blog (Kirsten is the one to pique my interest in this new hobby) The challenge was to create a card using just pink and white. Hey....I could do that beings everything I own just about is pink. Gotta love granddaughters!! So....here's my take on the challenge. I used one of my Whiff of Joy (amazingly fast shipping considering it's coming from Australia). I fell in love with this stamp. It was created by Elizabeth Bell.

I would love to know what you think! I am all about constructive criticism when it comes to started a new hobby. That's how I learn!! Thanks for stopping by today and hope you enjoy my new hobby as much as I am. I still need lots of practice though!!! Hope you have a great week and stop by tomorrow and I'll try and get some more of my cards posted. Oh....and I have pictures of Kaiya that I am just dying to share but my camera batteries need to charge before I can load to PSE. Have a great one!!

5 comments:
Well....I believe you found your MOJO!!! Card is adorable!
WOW love that card. Miss you at 3scrappyboys but good to see you are still creating. Keep them coming.
Cat
Hi Tammy your card is great,that image is so sweet isn't it... just to let you know i have added you to the challenge as an email entry so you will go into the draw for candy thanks for playing along with us this week hugs kirsten...x
Hi Tammy, Gorgeous card! The papers are so pretty and such a sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lisa x
Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I can see why you love Copics because you create magic with them...she is colored beautifully!!! I cannot wait to see your future card creations!!!
Hugs!
Carolyn
Post a Comment