Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Happy Mail Day....

I received the most awesome letter in the mail yesterday!! It was from...............MayCee (my granddaughter)!! For those of you that don't know she is my little protege!! Her mommy and daddy call her mini Nana. The really cute thing is that she only lives about 7 minutes away from me but her mom said that she was just dying to write her Nana a letter. Her little letter was just precious and even included a little artwork....bwaahaahaa!! I was given directions to write her back on Wednesday and it just so happens that I had just finished this card for the flower challenge for the Copic Buzz group at papercraft planet and felt it would be a perfect one to send back to her. She always says that my cards are HOT!!! She kills me!!! Well....today will be her happy mail day!! She just totally made my day yesterday!!! She has such a sweet and giving little heart!!! Here is my latest creation and my return mail to my granddaughter!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm sure she will!!!

Thanks for visiting my little corner of the WWW today!!! Hope your day is a great one!!


2 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

What an adorable card! I'm sure your sweet granddaughter will love it!

Stampin2day said...

Awww your grandaughter will be so excited!

Love your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails