Saturday, April 11, 2009

No Fear

....of my alcohol inks anymore!!! WooHoo! I decided that I was going to face my fear and bust out that alcohol ink kit from Swirlydoos that has been staring me in the face for about a month!! The perfectionist side of me that has a fear it wouldn't be perfect and then I would ruin my project. I thank my Mom for that wonderful (NOT) trait!!! Well I have no more fear and I really excited how it turned out. I made this to hang up in my new scrappy room!!

The picture was taken by my 5 year old granddaughter MayCee!! She did a pretty good job. Wow...can you believe it!?! Two posts in one day!! I want to keep going but I let myself run out of the lt cyan ink in my printer. DANG....I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS especially beings the closest place to buy it is 70 miles away. I may have to search my really old film pictures!! YIKES!! Hope you're having a great Saturday!!!


9 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh Tammy.....
This is just drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
I so love the way this project came out.
WHOOOO_HOOOOOO for you girl!!!!!

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Tammy thank you for the wonderful comments on my blog...
i love your layouts they are great this one will look great on your wall the picture looks great and everything goes so well together...i am new to colouring myself just leaning how to blend trial and error really...will stop by again real soon hugs kirsten...x

Sara said...

Tammy, it's beautiful-perfect for your scrap room-way to be brave girl!

Joaniebolognie said...

Well girl you definitely have nothin to fear.....the LO is gorgeous! You rocked it!

Joaniebolognie said...

Me again! FYI...my good friend Melissa at Paper Popsicles is looking for a new DT! You would be perfect for it!
The kits are awesome, and Melissa is VERY generous with your monthly free kits/materials...and she is easy to work for!
It's a fun message board...please go check it out!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is beautiful! GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful project. Very cool indeed.

Unknown said...

and thanks for leaving such a great comment on my blog :-)

Toni said...

wow this is so cute!!! luv it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails