Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Palm Sunday!

Hope you are all having a good one!! I took the time to make a LO today from a picture that my son emailed to me. Kaiya had her very first booboo!! Her poor little fat lip!! I told Brandon that she needed to come live with Nana because she never gets hurt at Nana's house because I never let her down!! He was like WHATEVER!!! He totally got that word from his Momma!!! Drives my poor hubby crazy!! This LO was created with the Swirlydoos kit for April! It had some totally off the wall stuff in there and I was a little apprehensive but after I got to playing with it....it was totally fun!!!


This next LO I created about 3 weeks ago and I still can't decide if I like it!!! The pictures still make me sad!! Another LO from the Swirlydoos kit!! See what I mean by off the wall!?! Krissy does put together some awesome kits though!!


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week!!


3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love how you managed to work in a few blooms with this masculine kit...it looks super.

Lynn Biermann said...

Wonderful work!! The kit is so fun! I had to do flowers too!! Love your style! tfs :D

Paulien van den Bosch said...

You did really amazing with this super cool kit.
I can't help myself, they always turn out a little girlly.
Yours..... they rock!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails