Thursday, April 16, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT!!

My bloggin' girlfriend Joanie (Full of Bolognie!) has some blog candy to give away!!! You have got to check out her blog....I swear she is one of the funnest girls I know when it comes to her blog! Her blog seriously rocks!! Here's a picture of what you can win but you better hurry up....time is running out!! Thanks for the fun Joanie!!


Fun stuff huh!?! Go check it out!!!


4 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

AWWWW...your so sweet!!! I told Melissa to look for you on her site, Paper Popsicles and I gave her your blog to check out!!!! I am her unofficial recruit!!!! Have a great day!

Joaniebolognie said...

OH TAMMY.....check out my blog!!!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

ME again.....CONGRATS GIRL!!!! Tell hubbie he needs to get that scrappin room done for you...you got a load of goodies comin your way!!!!! LOL!!!!
Here's my email....... Jptomom@verizon.net

Calia Yang said...

hey tammy!!! wowza!! look at that!! ^_^ how are you? hope everything's going well for you! *hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails