I have been working on some cards for a card swap over at Scrap-A-Latte!! Okay....a card maker I am not but I have been having some fun!! Just thought I would share some of my creations!! I have been visiting some card makers blogs and I am so impressed with their coloring skills!! I want to learn how to do that really bad. I am ready to take the card making leap now!!! One of the doctors I work for and some of my co-workers have said I should get into it as a business.
Ummm.....not that confident in my card making skills just yet!! Let me know what you think about my cards!!


Thanks for visiting and hope you are having a super Saturday!!!
4 comments:
Hi tammy These are fab well done ...thanks for your comments on our new challenge blog allsorts we were thinking cards as this is what we both do, but i think it would be great to incorporate other crafts and as the blog says allsorts of challenges...hugs kirsten...x
Tammy, these are great! You are now officially a cardmaker!
I knew your cards would be beautiful!
Oh wow girl..... these cards are just fabulous!!!!!!
Post a Comment