Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday night in the life......

of a scrapper!!! I would rather sit and scrapbook than do anything. My hubby went to his son's house to play darts and I just wanted to stay home and play. It's amazing that I can stay up until midnight scrapbooking when normally 9:00 rolls around and I'm about ready for bed. My DIL Ashley sent me some pictures of her and Kaiya and they were just so stinkin' cute!! Nothing like a good picture to get the creative juices flowing!!! Here's the result of my Friday night date with my scrappy supplies!!

Isn't that just the cutest picture!?! Kaiya is really starting to look like her mommy!!!

I used a sketch by beggahuna as my inspiration for this LO! Sorry the picture is so crooked...I seem to have a hard time taking pictures of my LO's but just love the color clarity so much better!

I'm going to spend my day scrapping and watching Tailee and MayCee while everyone goes to a dart tournament. Should be a fun day for me!! Hope you'll stop by tomorrow and visit!! If not....HAVE A VERY HAPPY EASTER!!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails