Friday, March 20, 2009

WooHoo!!

I actually made time to do a LO today!! Aahhhh....stress relief!! I just love this picture of Tailee and her Daddy. I took this picture on Saturday when we went to watch MayCee and Christian at a dance competition and Tailee leaned over to her dad gazed up at him and said.....Just kill me!!! Bwaahaahaa! She just kills me. She is so not girly and she has the cutest dimple in her cheek when she smiles. She sure does look like her daddy. Here's my LO.....

All of the new Prima flowers are just too much fun and of course I had to have them ALL!! =o)

I'm off to play with the new Swirlydoos kit! OMGoodness....it is freaking awesome!! Can you say GRUNGE!?! Totally 100% grunge!!! Could be interesting!! Check back after the debut on March 31st and hopefully I'll have a LO or 2 for ya!! Check out Krissy's blog for a little sneak peek. Hey if you subscribe you have the option of getting your kit way before the release day and we get to see the whole kit!! WooHoo...a perk to being a subber!! Plus we get first dibs on all the add on kits!!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Tammy this is gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Super cute layout. I love the organic feel of it.

Lynn Biermann said...

Wonderful work!! I want to reach out & touch it!! Love the natural feel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails