Well I've been blog tagged by my good friend Jenn!! The task....post a picture of you right now and then tag 5 more people!! Well here's by picture...taken by my wonderful loving hubby that just so happened to piss me off right before he took my picture. This was the best one out of them. At least I didn't look like I was killing him with my eyes quite so bad!!! =o) Here's me bitchy and all. I pull my hair up when I fix dinner so I look like a total dork!!

Now I'm going to tag....Sarah E and Carla and whoever else reads this and wants to play. I honestly don't know who reads this anyway!!!
Paulien...I know you visit so I tag you too hon!!!
My blog duty is done today and I'm going to bed!!! I have to be ready for the "All About Me" crop at Scrap-A-Latte tomorrow. Come join the fun!!!
3 comments:
I will take my picture as soon as my camera battery is charged. It died last night while I was snapping pics of the boys.
LOL! I wondered what the evil eye was for!!! I LOVE it, thanks for playing with me!!
euhm.......... guess NOT!!!!!!!
lol
although.... me and my glasses.... NAH!!!!!
Post a Comment