I received a call this morning that my Father in Law passed away in the night. Words can not express the sorrow I feel right now. I loved him as if he were my own dad and I will MISS him so very much! I probably won't be around much this week.
God Speed Dad.....WE LOVE YOU!!!
In Loving Memory of Delus V. Maynard...................

Thanks for allowing me to share my sad news!!
10 comments:
Oh Tammy my heart goes out to you and your hubbie and family. It's so hard losing a parent...please feel free to share your feelings anytime. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family!
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love you!
Oh Tammy.....
I'm so sorry for your loss!!!
I'm there with you in spirit girl!
I'm so sorry Tammy. I know your pain, believe me. I wish you comfort and peace to your family.
So very sorry for your loss. I would like to leave a couple thoughts with you if you don't mind.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.
When you are sorrowful look AGAIN in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight!
Hope this helps just s little. Teresa
I'm so sorry Tammy! I will keep you andyour family in my thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you threw this terrible time.
Cat
Oh Tammy, I am so sorry for your loss! You & your family are in my thoughts!!
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
Tammy I know how much he meant to you, I am so sorry. I have kept you all in my prayers.
Post a Comment