Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photo Tag

I have been photo tagged today by my bloggin' buddy Joanie!! Thanks Joanie....I think! ;)

Here are the rules-
  • Go to the photos folder on your computer.
  • Go to the 7th folder of photos.
  • Go to the 7th photo.
  • Put the 7th photo on your blog along with a description.
  • Invite 7 friends to join.

  • So, here is my 7th photo in my 7th folder...

How ironic is it that it would just so happen to be a picture from my FIL and MIL's wedding almost 60 years ago!?! Wasn't he just the most handsome man!?! Mom was so beautiful and still is!!

I'm going to tag the following people.....

1) Sarah E.
2) Carla
3) Dawn
4) Jenn
5) Paulien
6) Lynn
7) Michele

Hope you play along girls!!! Off to get some work done after my week off last week! Hope you all have a great day and thanks for visiting!!!


4 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

what a wonderful photo that is!!!!!!!

Okay.... I'm not to happy about this though.... (cause I already speeked into my 7th folder.... don't like it)
But fair is fair .... I'll play along.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Ohhhh what a wonderful photo this is!!!!!!

Okay.... I'm not so happy about this.... (cause I already peeked into my 7th folder and I DON'T LIKE IT).... but I'll play fair,..... If you are in for a laugh.... watch my blog!

urghhh.... don't like you... passing this through.....

Carla said...

I going for it!

Liz said...

What an amazing Photo! I love the tag idea too. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You have so much cool stuff going on here, I'll have to stop by again. :) Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails