Saturday, March 7, 2009

Prima heaven

That is what I am in with the new Swirlydoos kit!!! The girls over there just drip with inspiration. This LO it for the Whimsy Sketch Challenge (Beggahuna is their sketch designer).

I should be working today but I wanted to scrapbook so bad I couldn't stand it. Today is my hubby's birthday "54"!! I keep asking him what I'm doing with such an old man!!! Anyway..the kids took him to JackPot for the night to celebrate his birthday and I said I would stay home and take care of the animals. Aren't I a good wife!?! Really I just wanted to stay home so I could play with my scrappy supplies for a while!!! ;-) I'm starting to get a migraine but did manage to get this LO done before I couldn't think anymore!!!


Isn't this stitched Prima mulberry paper just too much fun!?! I love all of it!!! Besides, I don't have to do my own stitching and that is a GOOD thing!!! This is a picture of MayCee when we were outside playing in the snow. The snow is actually up to her knees!! Well I was taking pictures of her and Tailee and she picked up this piece of snow and said.....Look Nana, TEXAS!!! It was just too stinkin' cute!!! LOL!!! I couldn't believe how close she actually was. Of course I had to look it up in the encyclopedia because I couldn't remember for sure (I know, I know) and she was actually pretty darn close.

Now I need to go scrap a LO of Tailee and Christian!!!! Don't want them to be sad because Nana didn't do for them!!! I'm so upset that I have to do two more!!! NOT!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope you stop by again!!! Have a great one!!!



3 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Ohhhhh... both pages are AWESOME!!!!! Love your take on the sketch Tammy.... beautiful work.
Happy belated birthday to your DH

Unknown said...

What an inspirational scrapper you are! This is stunning!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts Tammy...now I have to start on my kit...I feel inspired!

Related Posts with Thumbnails