So, what do you think? Be honest because if I don't like your comment I can always delete it!!! hehe No seriously.....what do you think?
On Sunday I was in the mood to scrap but my mojo was still in bed I think! :( I went in search of some inspiration and found a sketch by Q-Diggity that woke the mojo up a little. This is a LO about my middle sister. I also used my embellishment class to do this one.
I'm happy with this one!!! I also got the new DT sketch from Tamara and all I can say is OMG......I was so inspired by it that I had to do it right away. Dang, now I just have to wait even longer before I can share it. Maybe that will give you something to look forward to! BTW, does anyone read this thing or am I just talking to my self!?! Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope you have a great week!!

1 comments:
I am reading and I LOVE both LOs!
Sorry to hear you were so sick, and very glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment