Well, here is the first LO that I did for the Design Team at
Sketches! {by tamara} !! I really loved this sketch as it had so much potential. Check out what the rest of the DT did with this sketch. If you ever need some mojo, pop on over to Tamara's blog and you're sure to find some!!

Isn't she just the cutest little thing!?! She had her very first sleepover with her Nana and Papa and she was an angel. She went to sleep at 10:00 and didn't wake up until 6:40. Of course Tailee and MayCee spent the night too. They were really good little babysitters!! MayCee's little green monster showed up a couple of times but I think for the most part she did really well. I don't know if she's quite ready to share her Nana yet!!! The girls both just adore Kaiya!!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!! Come back soon as I am taking a "designing MY life" class with Cathy Zielske over at
Big Picture Scrapbookingand also an "Embellishments 101" with Doris Sander over at
nycscraps.com . I figured the two classes could really go hand in hand. I'll be sharing some of my LO's here. Have a great week!!!
3 comments:
Such a lovely baby and lovely layout!!
Glad to see you back to blogging! I have missed you and glad to see you back!
Love the layouts and pictures, your new granddaughter is just adorable! Glad to have you back on the boards we missed you!
Post a Comment