When
MayCee and I had our park outing she decided that she needed to be the one doing the "photo shoot" when we got home. I wasn't overly excited about her using my camera but I just put the neck strap around her (thank God because she dropped it!) and let her go for it!! Well I must admit for being 5 years old she did a pretty good job! I created this LO so she would have her very first photo shoot!!!

See, she did really well considering what she had to work with! hehe She told me where to stand, how to stand....you name it! Okay, now for a few of the out takes!! :)


Not to bad for a beginner huh!?! Thanks for stopping by today and check back soon because I have lots more to post!!!
1 comments:
beautiful layout! and the outtakes are so delightful! :D
Post a Comment