Papa even decorated the cake and MayCee said that they were going to be seven so.....you have to have candles on the birthday cake!!! Come on!!! And yep, our birthday pigs in the background!!
The girls singing Happy Birthday to the piggies!!!
The piggies presents wrapped by MayCee and Christian!!! I think they used my whole roll of tape! :eek:
The happy party goers!!! And last but not least the unwrapping of gifts (after we had cake and ice cream of course)!!! Well everyone had cake and ice cream except piggies (not that MayCee didn't try) and Nana (I'm still on a diet!)!!
So here is the story of our Piggy Party last night. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!! I've never laughed so much!!! A Friday night in the life of Nana and Papa!!! Thanks for visiting today!!! Hope you have a great week!

1 comments:
LOL! Too cute and a fun memory for her, huh?! What a SWEET grandpa!
Post a Comment