For my very first assignment I have created a card with the new release stamp set called "Praise The Lord" and I totally fell in love with this stamp set. I love all of the images that include scripture and inspiring words with them. They just warm my heart!!! Here's my very first card.....
I have to admit that I had to pull out my bird book so that I could try and get the color pattern right on my bird. I really love bluebird although all we have around here are the Mountain Bluebirds so they have no rust color in them but beautiful nonetheless!!! I have colored my image with Copic and Prismacolor pencils and I have to say, I love how it turned out!!! It took me a long time playing with my pencils to achieve the wispy blend of the colors. But alas, I prevailed. LOL!!
I want to thank Korin and the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team for giving me the opportunity to work with these beautiful stamps and hope that I have inspired you all just a little.
Make sure you stop by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and look at all of the awesome stamps they have in both acrylic and digital. I'm sure you will fall in love with them just as I have.
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have an awesome week!!


11 comments:
So wonderful card Tammy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the bluebird.
Amazing card - just love it and all the gorgeous shades of blue :)
Tammy ~ This is on beyond gorgeous, fantastic ~ I am inspired!
Such an inspiring card, and how you finished it so pretty with all the detail it looks like a real bird.
This is beautiful Tammy. As always your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs xx
Tammy your coloring on the bird is phenomenal! It is so vibrant and looks like a picture! Totally gorgeous g/f! Hugz
How pretty! This stamp is on my "wish" list.
Congrats on your guest designer position. I've been admiring your awesome coloring.... So pretty!
Fabulous card. Love the colors. The bluebird is colored perfectly!
What a gorgeous card!!! Love that bluebird...and a great idea of pull out the bird book...your coloring is beautiful and the background paper is perfect!
Post a Comment