Hello all my dear sweet friends. With much sadness I announce that this will be my last challenge with
Phindy's Place. Since my hubby retired in January a lot of things have started happening in our lives. We are getting ready to build a new shop and a chicken coop (I have 55 little babies that are going to need a home in about 4 weeks), time to move the worm business to the next level and my step son and DIL have asked me to continue homeschooling my granddaughter through the summer. I just have too much on my plate and I don't feel that I am able to devote the time needed for DT work at this time. I have been with Phindy from the very beginning and it breaks my heart to have to let go but being the anal person that I am...I can't do anything half assed!!! With that being said, I present you with my final farewell card and hope that all of the friends that I have made through Phindy's Place along the way will continue to come visit me. I'm sure I'll have a card or two for you along the way. My cards seem to be getting more and more simple. :) Must be the time restraint!! Your challenge for this week is to use the colors Purple and Teal. Here's my card using one of the Wee Babbie images called "
Fresh Buns" and I just couldn't help the play on words!! :)
LOL....isn't she just the cutest thing ever!?! OMGosh, as soon as I saw her I fell in love and had to have her. She fit perfectly with the way I was feeling!! I really wish you could see this card in real life. That little purple thing on my flower is actually a little clothes pin and all of my bubbles have been stickled!!
Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 and E95
Shower Cap and accessories - V0000, V12, V15, V17 and BG70, BG72, BG75
Tub - C00, C0, C1
Bubbles and Water - B0000, B000 and RV0000
I used a Sky Blue MultiLiner SP to color her eyes. I really do love those pens, especially for color eyes!!
I hope you will join us this week for this AWESOME color challenge at
Phindy's Place and dang, you should see what the rest of the DT has created!!! They are amazing and I am so going to miss working with this group of super talented girls!!
Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place!!
Have a good one!!
23 comments:
oohhhooo this card is gorgeous!!! lovely digi and papers!!! and your collourwork is great!
xx petra
Tammy she is DARLING! I'm not going to say Goodbye because I'll still be in touch. Thanks for being a great DTeamie, I'll miss you
Anne
xxxxxxx
Tammy- I'll miss your lovely cards each week! So gorgeous every time and such an inspiration! This one is such a cutie. Good luck with all your family adventures.
This may be simple but it is really spectacular. The sentiment is perfect with this adorable image that you have coloured so nicely. I too am sad to see you go as I have certainly enjoyed being on the team with you but family life and all that goes with it is most important. I will keep lurking about to see what you are up to. Wishing you and your DH much success with the business and I will read with joy about your granddaughter's continued success with Grandma as her teacher.
Hugs!
Cec
What a precious card! It's exciting to read about the new adventures in your life! Best of luck to you with them all!
What a fabulous card Tammy. I just love your play on words. Good luck with all your future endeavors.
Hi Tammy. Fab card and beautifully coloured. We will miss you teamie....:(....but I wish you all the very best with all that you do.
Tine X
Tammy, this is so cute, what a clever senti to pair with her. I've so enjoyed your Phindy creations each week, you are an inspiration! Good luck to you and your family as you head into a busy summer.
Hi Tammy!
You will be greatly missed...:-(
I love this card its a beaut! I love it, so funny and the sentiment is perfect! lol
I hope to bump into you in BLogland whenever you have some quiet time to yourself.
I have 20 eggs that I'm hoping will hatch sometime tonight or tomorrow, Ive heard some cheeping today....cant wait!
By the way, I have some blog candy over on my blog if you'd like to take a look. :-)
Hugs,
Dorcas
Have only been following you for a short time now, but have grown to love your creations and will miss your blog posts and inspiration but I wish you and your family all the best and hope to see you around sometime! Best wishes!
So cute and even though I'm a new follower to your blog I wish you the very best on your new adventures.
Tammy, this is darling, your coloring is so amazing! I am sure you and your talent will be missed so much!!
hugs, Bren
Oh Tammy this card is so wonderful! Your colouring is perfect as always..
It's so sad you're going to leave the team, I'll miss you!
xxx Anne-Marije
So beautiful card Tammy<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a darling card....and I can see the stickles on the bubbles...what a great idea!!
this is adorable! love your coloring (as always) and your sentiment is a crackup...sure going to miss you every week but I will be poppin over here regularly!
hugs
Linda
Luv this card! Fabulous colors.Thanks for sharing!
Ur card is adorable !! love it
Wishing u all the best!!
LOVE this precious image and your totally fabulous coloring! Very, very pretty g/f! Five stars in my book!! HUGZ g/f
Adorable card!
Whoa, you are busy--we homeschool, as well, but no grandkids yet, and we had chickens; they're so cute when they're little!
That applies to grandkids AND chickens . . .
Awww, this is so cute! Great color combination too! Hugs!
This is adorable and the sentiment tie-in so well with the image!
What a wonderful blog you have, Tammy. Your card designs are the bomb. Phindy must really miss you.
I am intrigued that you are a chicken farmer and a vermiculturist. I have been interested in chickens and worm farming for a number of years, but the opportunity to do either has not yet presented itself.
I found you through The Outlawz Follow Me forum and I am now following you. I hope you will visit my blog, Tickell Expressions.
Blessings,
Teresa
Post a Comment