Sweet N Sassy stamps blog - http://sweetnsassystamps.blogspot.com/
Janette Olen - http://stampinwithstyle.blogspot.com/ Tammy Maynard - http://tmaynard.blogspot.com/ ***You Are Here***
Sandy Domelle - http://www.madewithlovenprayers.blogspot.com/
Kim Schofield - http://paperiepetals.blogspot.com/
Monika Davis - http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/
Carol Longacre - http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/
Jessica Fick - http://iembellish.blogspot.com/
Julie Smith - http://paperandsuch.blogspot.com/
Ceal Pritchett - http://simplybeautifulcreations.blogspot.com/
Lorie Ames - http://live-love-laugh-create.blogspot.com/
Taylor Usry - http://taylorusry.blogspot.com/
Jessica Stockmeyer - http://thebugstampinmomma.blogspot.com/
Melissa Craig - http://stampitscrapitshareit.blogspot.com/
Amber Hillman - http://ambersantics.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Serrano - http://stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com/
Neva McMullen - http://scrappinbelle.blogspot.com/
Joni Mastronardi - http://joni52.blogspot.com/
Mary Faus - http://merrymstamper.blogspot.com/
Well, today is Korin's birthday, of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and we are surprising her with a birthday blog hop!! I hope you will join me in wishing Korin a very happy birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KORIN!!!! MAY IT BE THE BEST EVER!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THE YEAR TO COME.
Here's the card that I created for Korin using the new release stamp set called "Spring Tulips" and this set is absolutely gorgeous!! LOL, I think I said the same thing about the last set I used but seriously, these stamps are FABULOUS!! Okay....NOW here's my card! :)
Okay, don't look at the embossing because my image obviously slipped when I was doing it. Ugh!! Oh well, the image is still pretty!! :) My image is colored with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.
Thank you for stopping by today and your next stop on the Birthday trail is Sandy.
Hope you enjoy the blog hop!!! :)


21 comments:
Pretty, pretty. Love the colors you used.
I love the bright colors and detail you did to make the flowers look so realistic! Beautiful card!
OOOOOOOOH Tammy, how prettty!!! You're using my colors here, so happy, I love it!
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! *****
Such a pretty card Tammy! The colors are lovely! :o)
this is so pretty Tammy- colored beautifully. It is so bright and cheery and perfect for a birthday card. BTW- I noticed had the wrong link on my blog this morning so it is fixed now linking to you not Sandy. Sorry about it :(
Your card is beautiful, Tammy, thank you!
Soo pretty Tammy, lovely colors and coloring
Stunning Tammy!
You're right - these tulips are gorgeous and I love how you colored them! I always mess up the embossing on my diecuts too, in spite of taping them down!
What a beautiful card! I love the bright and happy "spring" colors you used.
So beautiful card Tammy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Love, love this image!!! Beautiful card!
Very pretty card. I love the colors!
Beautiful card Tammy. Your coloring is awesome.
Beautiful card! Love your coloring on thise tulips~
Did not notice the imperfection. Great coloring. How did you combine Copics and Prismas? Sounds interesting. PS: put your candy on my bar.
Very pretty card. Like the bright colors.
OMG Tammy ~ This is just scrumptious. Wonderful colors and coloring! :)
So pretty and cheerful and I think your embossing is fine!!
Wow, the richness of colour in your flowers is amazing Tammy. Stunning card! :)
Post a Comment