Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Therapy


Hi everyone!!  Today I'm going to show a card that I have been working on to keep my mind off the not so good stuff this week.  I have used Mo's "Hanging the Star" image and OMGosh...I just love this little cutie!  She almost looks like one of the Who's from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.  LOVE IT!!!  Here's my card....
Cute huh!?!  Of course she has been colored with Copics but on this one I also used some Prisma pencils on her hair.  For the star under my rose I covered it with red seed beads and then used some distress ink to darken where the white star showed through.  I have used my G45 Christmas Past paper pad and a MS holly punch.  The sentiment is from TLC Creations and they have the most awesome word art!!!

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E13, E21 and R20
Jumper - R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
Star - Y32, Y35, Y38
Hair - E15, E17, E18

As you can see I went a little distress ink crazy.  I just love that stuff!  :)

I am also entering this card into the following challenges....

Cooking It Up With Katie - Layer Me A Red Christmas
The Pixie Cottage - Sparkle and Shine

Thank you for stopping by today!!!

Have a good one!


17 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Tammy this is awesome, what a wonderful fun image and your design is perfection
Hugs
Lorraine x

Trina said...

Tammy, she looks amazing! I always love your coloring!

Renkata said...

wow such an amazing card. Beautiful colouring and layout!

Karen said...

Tammy I have this image too but haven't put it to use yet. You have done an amazing job honey!! I love this card - sooh much effort went into this obviously. Another wonderful creation from you. :-) xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous card Tammy!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie and playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Jane H said...

wow Tammy this is absolutely the cutest cart! Love that little girl.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card G/F. Love, love the way you colored her hair, I saw you used some pencils and it really made it perfect! Awesome, you out did yourself on this one! I bought some Phindy's stamps...I am being a copycat!!! xooxxo

Random Acts of Krafting said...

You have brought this image to life. Super cute. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Tammy and your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Sadilla said...

Oh wow!!! this card is totally adorable!!!!
thanks for joining us at The pIxie Cottage
hugs
sadia

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beautiful card, i love the image and the layout
Kevin xx

Risa said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous card Tammy! Your image,coloring and details are stunners! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage.
hugs
Risa:)

Lisette Morris said...

Stunning!! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Tammy this is such an adorable card! I have loved your coloring for a long time and I would give anything to get a lesson! :) Fabulous job and thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage this week!

Laura said...

OMG! I love your coloring!!! :) I wish so much to attain that performance :P...

2amscrapper said...

this is so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails