Friday, August 27, 2010

Jingles Bells and Bears

Hey everyone!!  Okay...another week is gone and OMG, I can't believe that it's only 4 months till Christmas!!  Eek!!!  This week our challenge at Phindy's Place is Christmas in Summer.  Dang...as if it wasn't coming fast enough!!  LOL  Honestly, it was kind of fun coloring a Christmas image and creating a Christmas card.  :)

I have created this card using the AWESOME "Jingle Bear" image...
Isn't this image wonderful!?!  I just love the gentleness of it.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E11, E21 and R20
Coat - R30, R32, R35, R37, R39
Scarf and Tights- YG95, YG97, YG99
Boots and Hair - E50, E55, E57, E59
Bear - W00, W2, W4 and E51

I also used white Sparkly Fluff for her hat and the cuffs of her coat.  I used Platinum Stickles on the jingle bells.

DP is from Kaisercraft which I also used to make my roses.  I used some DecoArt Glamour Dust on my roses.  The branches are done with my Martha Stewart punch.  Sentiment is from a Christmas set from Making Memories called Fa La La.  My stick pin is from Maya Road and I have colored it with my Copics.

Make sure you stop by Phindy's Place and see what the rest of the DT has created.  They are all FABULOUS!!!  Remember....if you play along with Phindy's Place you must use a Phindy's Place image.  There are ton's of AWESOME images!!!

BTW...when you check out the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog make sure you check out this post HERE for your chance to win this awesome little Halloween Cutie..
Isn't this just the cutest!?!  Wouldn't you love to win it?

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you at Phindy's Place!!!!

Have a good one!!!!


12 comments:

Lia said...

hi tammy,
wonderful, card I love the digi
hugs Lia

Ann English said...

Gorgeous, Tammy! I love this image-think I'll put it on my list!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Philomena said...

What beautiful coloring Tammy, this looks just like a book illustration.
Gorgeous card!
Phindy

Sylvia Blum said...

This is so beautiful, Tammy! Love your colouring and use of the deep red colours!
{hugs} Sylvia

Marlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tammy!

Annika said...

Tammy, you are so talented it should be illegal. I drooled on my keyboard looking at your colouring! And why is that everybody seems to manage to make those lush roses - except me!!! :(
Hugs
Annika

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patricia St Martin said...

fabulous job Tammy. Love your card. Already answered the question and I did not get the image free must of did something wrong.

Payne Holler Cards said...

i love this image too! and I really love the deep burgundy and green colors instead of bright colors this year..just beautiful!

Renkata said...

Tammy, your card and colouring are FAB!

Anne said...

This is just perfect Tammy, love the colours and the flowers, all goes so well
Hugs
Anne

Related Posts with Thumbnails