Sunday, August 1, 2010

Aloha from Kami (Tammy)

Click Play to hear my goodbye song to you all!!!


Aloha!! Welcome to your next stop on the Michelle Perkett Studio Aloha DT Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Sandi's blog then you are on the right track. If you happened upon my blog then I'm sure you will not want to miss one single part of this awesome blog hop so you if you would like to go back to the beginning you can start at Michelle's blog.

As some of you know we are saying goodbye to the very first Michelle Perkett Studio DT.  First I will show you my card created with the beautiful Leilani from Michelle Perkett Studio.  I have created an easel card...........

Isn't she awesome!?!  Can you imagine my excitement when I was going through my paper stash looking for a DP that would fit this theme when I came upon this fabulous paper from My Mind's Eye!?!  And it matched perfectly with my image!!

Copics Used:
Skin - E00, E11, E13 and R20
Skirt - G20, YG63 and YG67
Flowers - R22 and R24
Hair - E53, E55, E57 and E59

Other materials used:

Ultra fine FlowerSoft in sand to create the sand.
Prima paper flowers
Bella Baubles
Tim Holtz distress ink in Broken China and rock candy Distress Stickles to create the sky
Viva glitter liner for the center of the flowers on her Lei, ankle and hair.

This card is actually so much prettier in real life.  I have cut Leilani out and uses chipboard in back of her to pop her up just a little.  I really love how it turned out.

Okay, now for the second part of the Blog Hop requirement.   Send a thank you note to the DT.

To Michelle and my fellow team mate members.......

Team Members....you have all been such a pleasure to work with over the last 6 months until my life seemed to get in the way.  The friendship and inspiration that you have provided me will be in my heart forever.  You girls that were on my team....how can I ever thank you for the fabulous creations that you created week after week?  You all rock.  I'm sorry that I deserted you the last month but things in my personal life had to come first.  I'm going to miss working with you all!

Michelle, OMG.....where do I even start to to thank you for everything?  It has been a pleasure being on your very first DT and something that I will never forget.  You are one of the most amazing women that I have ever met in my life and I'm so happy to call you my friend!!  The art work that you create is awe inspiring and your love for it just oozes in your drawings.  I'm also sorry that I deserted you the last month of my term but felt that if I couldn't give something my 100% best then it was time to step down.  You mean the world to me and hope that we stay friends for a long time to come!!!

And last...I want to thank all of our members who have allowed me to provide a little inspiration along the way.  You were the reason we did what we did!!!  Thank you!!!!

Now you will want to hop on over to see Maria for you next stop on the hop!!

Aloha......Until We Meet Again!!!!


28 comments:

Margaret said...

Your card is beautiful!

Margaret said...

Your card is beautiful!! God bless you for sharing your talent with us.

Jean said...

Thank you Tammy for all the inspiration and for your friendship, the last six months has been such a fun time in my life. Hugs Jean

Trish said...

Hi there Tammy, your easel card turned out so lovely and summery (Wish we had some of it here as fed up looking at rain LOL!!)
Tammy, you were the main inspiration to get me started on this blog lark and I will always be grateful to you for all your help along the way.
Big hugs,
Trish xx

Pauline said...

Hi Tammy.... your card is stunning! I love the way you have repeated the font for the inside sentiment.... beautiful! Also loved the pic of the waterfall... reminds me of one I saw on my Sa'moan honeymoon....
Aloha from Australia!
hugs and blessings...
Pauline

Marilyn Webb said...

Aloha Tammy, beautiful card, I still love your coloring! Good luck with things to come!!
hugs Marilyn

Sandra DeFalco said...

Kami aka Tammy, aloha! Your easel card is stunning, good luck in the hop!

Denise said...

Your easel card is gorgeous. Love the colors and your coloring is perfect! Nicely done!
Aloha from Massachusetts:)

Claire said...

Aloha Tammy, gorgeous card, love those sunny colours!!
Claire xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Tammy, this card is gorgeous. I just love the paper. Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration over the last 6 months.

Hugs,
Rhonda

Ann said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the paper you chose for it!

Pattie G said...

OMG Tammy, this is so pretty! I love the way you colored Leilani and the papers you chose are just perfect. Thanks for all of your inspirations. I have missed you. Please stay in touch.

Hugs
Pakelekia

Fotf said...

Aloha Tammy, how are you?

Love your card, so cheerful and summery. Your post is making my eyes water so i'm off hop hop hopping. Take care :)

Maria Matter said...

gosh girl, your coloring just blows me away!!! Gorgeous Tammy!!!
blessings!

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Tammy! Your coloring is awesome!! Fantastic creation!
Hugs, Tammy

Michelle said...

Tammy!! Your Leilani card is gorgeous!! I love how you colored her and the DP colors are gorgeous!! And I love your beautiful slideshow with all the Hawaiian images!!:) Thank you so much for everything, Tammy and for all of your amazing creations!!:) Big Hugs,

Michelle

grandmalee said...

Your card is truly gorgeous Tammy! I was doing so good on this hop until I read your note. Darn you! Now I'll have to do something else so I can get my eyes to dry up so I can see what the others have done! You have been such a wonderful inspiration and your cards are always so fabulous! I love how you always seem to take everything to the next notch with your special touches! Thanks again for all of your inspiration and I understand completely why you left when you did. Good luck on all of your new ventures and keep loving and teaching those beautiful grandbabies!!!

Randi WS said...

Oh Tammy, your card is so beautiful! Thanks a bunch for sharing your big talent with all of us - wish you all the best! ;)
Lots of love, Randi WS

Janell said...

The card is very pretty. Great DP

Unknown said...

Tammy your card is gorgeous! The paper is beautiful. Thanks for always being an inspiration and always so helpful. Best of luck in everything!
xxShelley

Linda said...

Such a beautiful easel card!!!

Danielle said...

Your card is really pretty. I love easel cards.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Aloha Tammy, your card is beautiful! The papers are perfect for your gorgeous Leilani!

Kerry said...

WHat an absolute stunning easel card, gorgeous!!!

Kathy Czygan said...

Totally Gorgeous! Your cards always amaze me! Your coloring is beautiful always! That paper does go perfectly with Lelani!

H2 :) said...

Aloha Tammy! Love your Leilani & the gorgeous card you have created for her.
Thank you so much for all the beautiful work you have shared with us & the inspiration you have given. You rock girlfriend! :)

ileana said...

Hi Tammy!!!
OMG!! this is amazing! LOVE every part of your card, from your coloring to the sentiment going through the papers!!!
And thanks so much for all your help and kind words of encouragement to a completely newbie like me! thank you so much for sharing not only your talent. Hugs!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful easel card Tammy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails