Friday, August 13, 2010

Elisabeth Bell DT Call

Hi everyone!!  I can't believe that I almost forgot about the DT call for Elisabeth Bell's Digi's.  After my computer virus and our new little addition my brain was a little numb.  I happened to see a post about it and just about died.  OMGosh....please don't let it be over!!  I think I had a few hours to spare!!  Whew!!!

Here's the card that I submitted for the DT call using Elisabeth Bell's "I Love You This Much"....
My picture looks a little washed out but we have been cloudy all day today.  The colors are actually a little more vibrant IRL!!  I would love to design for Elisabeth Bell but oh my....you should see all of the beautiful creations submitted!!  I'm sure I don't have a chance but it was fun trying!!!

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E11, E21 and R20
Pants and shirt - BG72, BG75, BG78 and YR000, YR12, YR15, YR18 and R02, R05, R08
Hair - E50, E53, E55, E57
Grass - G20, YG63, YG67

DP is from DCWV and I just love this pad of paper.  Yummy colors!!!!  I have also used Scribbles 3D paint on her jacket.

I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges...

Flutterby Wednesdays - Open
Color Me Creative Classroom's Copic Challenge - Grass

Thank you for stopping by today!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Tammy this is wonderful the papers, embellishments and image are all so beautiful a superb card and I wish you all the best with the DT spot.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

OMG, I love this card. And you're coloring is soooo stunning!!!!!
Girl.... I can learn a lot from you!
:-)
xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Tammy.I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, Tammy, this is fabulous. TFS.

Renkata said...

ohhh Tammy I saw your card on Color me creative by Suzanne Dean:) your card is amaizing.
I hope you are not late for the call.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww Tammy. I'm so glad you got your entry in. Best of luck with the DT call. Your card is adorable. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)
Hugs,
Lynda

Ann English said...

And I'm just as sure you do! Absolutely fabulous, my friend!

ThePurplePlace said...

It's a gorgeous Card! GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations on you new GrandPrincess too!

Hugs,
Lisa

mycardz said...

Gorgeous Tammy! Best of luck to you with DT position. SHe's be crazy to NOT choose you! hugz, Mary

Danni said...

This is beautiful! I adore your coloring, it's so pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Heather said...

Hi Tammy, thanks for your lovely comment. Re the image of the little girl in the sea - I searched my computer for it (it wasn't where it should have been of course!) Give me a few days and I'll put it on my blog as an image you can download.
Good luck with the DT call, it's a beautiful card you're submitting, great layout and papers and such a beautifully coloured image.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails