Friday, August 6, 2010

Hoping For A Birth Day!

Hi!!!  Damn....what a week I have had.  On Tuesday morning I woke up about 4:15AM, turned on my computer and all hell broke loose!!!!  OMG, I HAVE A VIRUS!!!!!!  It locked me out of all of my files, wouldn't open the internet for me but kept trying to randomly connect to porn sites!  WTH was that all about!?!  My hubby was very quick to tell me that he has never gone onto any sites like that.  LOL!!!!  I know he hasn't because he knows I know how to check!!  TeeHee!!!  Anyway....3 days later and $90 shorter I am back up and running.  Just what good is anti-virus software anyway!?!  Enough on my rant!!  :)  My title is "hoping for a birth day" and for good reason.  Well, actually two!  My DIL went to the doctor today and she is dilated to 4cm.  I talked to my son tonight and Ashley is feeling pressure in her tummy and when she moves her back hurts.  I just knew that she would do this thing in the middle of the night again!!!!  :O  Maybe we'll luck out and our new baby girl will wait until morning to show her beautiful little face but I'm not going to hold my breath!!!!  So...if I go MIA again, I either have a new grandbaby or my computer puked again!!!  :)  Eek....I can't believe I said that last part!!!!

Okay, reason #2 is that our challenge this week at Phindy's Place is Birthdays!!!!  How appropriate huh!?!  And this week we have our very first guest designer, Cec and she never fails to pump out some fabulous cards.  Make sure you stop by her blog and leave her some love!!   Here's the card that I created for this challenge...
Well, nothing like a computer virus to zap the mojo!!  I have used the adorable image called "Gifted Girl" and she just has the cutest dang look on her face!!!

Copics Used:
Hair - E18, E57, E59
Dress - RV000, RV02, RV06 and Y000, Y15, Y17
Skin - E000, E11, E21 and R20
Gift - V01, V05, V06, V09

The picture makes the ribbon look like it clashes but in fact it matches perfectly.  CRAZY!!!

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you will stop by Phindy's Place and check out the details of our challenge and also see the inspiration from the rest of the DT!! 

Hope to see you at Phindy's Place for our Birthday Challenge!!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Tammy!!! Adorable card!!!
And I'm wishing all the best for the birth and hope you'll have your new grandbaby, soon and all goes well :)
{big hugs} to grandma ;-)
Sylvia

Kathy Czygan said...

Soooooo Cute! Love the bright colors Tammy! As always your coloring is AWESOME! Sorry about your computer woes! That will drive a person insane! Best wishes when your new little grandaughter is ready to take the long trip into this world! Blessings to you and your family!

Cec said...

This is soooo cute. I love your paper and your awesome colouring. Thanks for welcoming me as Guest Designer, it has been an honour to be in the company of all of Phindy's fabulous DT.
Hugs!
Cec

Rhonda Miller said...

Tammy, I hope everything goes well with the new grandbaby. How exciting.

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors and the papers you used. TFS.

Hugs,
Rhonda

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so glad your computer is up and running again! Your birthday card is amazing! I love how you color! Best of luck on the birth of your new granddaughter! Let us all know when you are a "granny" again!
~hugs~

Anne said...

Welcome back online Tammy:). What a gorgeous card to make amid all your computer problems, it's so bright and happy!

Hope that new grandchild arrives safe and sound
Hugs
Anne

Ann English said...

Such a cute card, Tammy. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby-pray all goes smoothly! As for the computer issues-ugh. Glad you are back!

mycardz said...

Hi Tammy! Your card is so stinkin cute! Awesome coloring AGAIN! Sorry to hear about your computer! It's so amazing how we have come to depend on them for so much! Glad it's "all better"! hugz, Mary

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Tammy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

lovin this card and your coloring! the colors are poppin'...congrats again on the new grandaughter (-:

helloholley said...

I just found your blog.....so, far I've only gotten down the first page....and OH MY GOODNESS.....your coloring on all your projects is perfect!!! You are very talented!!! Congrats on the new grandbaby....you look amazing for being a grandma!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails