Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Pixie Cottage Challenge

It's time for Once Upon a Wednesday at The Pixie Cottage!!  This week we have a sketch for you to play with.



This is an awesome sketch don't you think!?!  Here's my card based on this sketch.

 

I think this stamp is FABULOUS!!  You can find it here.  I had lots of fun creating this card and I have to confess....the candy machine malfunctioned just a little.  LOL!!!  My image is colored with Copics and I used flower soft for the snow.

Make sure you stop by The Pixie Cottage blog to see what awesome creations the rest of the DT have created and to get all of the details on the new sketch!!!

I hope you can join us on the Pixie Cottage Blog for our challenge this week!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!!!

Have a good one!!!


11 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Oooo Tammy

How cute is this card!!

Unknown said...

I love your card Tammy! Great job!

Maria Matter said...

oh Tammy, this is adorable!!! love the touch of snow!!

Have a super day!
Blessings, Maria

queen-of-nostalgia said...

So cute! I love the color combo :) Cheers!
Kristen

Risa said...

Tammy, your card takes my breath away! Your coloring is fantastic! You have a way of bringing these images to life wonderfully!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie said...

Tammy,
That's so super sweet!
Fabulous coloring and you use Eskimo Kisses, my favorite Christmas papers this year!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Oh Tammy, this is just gorgeous. I love your coloring (of course that is a given!)
Your colors and DP are just wonderful.

Tara said...

This is totally adorable Tammy, such a cute image and a fab choice of papers too, love it!
Hugs Tara xx

Anne said...

A georgous car Tammy! I love the papers and the colouring of the image.

Hugs, Anne

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card Tammy. It looks so fun and cheerful. Love all the textures and embellies you added!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Tammy I love your card! You always do such a beautiful job coloring this image.
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails