I just love this stamp!!! Although this stamp is not in the store yet it should be shortly!! Why not check out the rest of The Pixie Cottage stamps. I'm sure you will find something that you can't live without!! For this card I used a sketch from Sketches! {by Tamara}. Although Tamara hasn't started her blog back up after the summer off she has some awesome sketches and recipes!!! I used to be on Tamara's scrapbook sketch DT. When you need some inspiration......that is a great place to find it!!!
Make sure you stop by The Pixie Cottage blog and check out what the rest of the DT has done with this fun theme!!
Don't forget that you have until midnight EST Sunday night to have your card in for this weeks challenge!! There is still a chance to get entered for a chance to win the blog candy too!!!
What a fabulous prize!!!!
Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you on The Pixie Cottage Blog!!!!
Have a good one!!!



8 comments:
Your card is fabulous Tammy! I think this image is adorable and so perfect for a child's Christmas card! Your coloring is awesome and the DP rocks!
hugs
Risa:)
Your card is gorgeous Tammy
And your granddaughter so sweet!!
greetings from a rainy Holland!!
lol, oh this image is absolutely adorable!!!!
great design with these papers Tammy and beautifully colored!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Blessings, Maria
Tammy your card turned out just beautifully. I would of guessed red like your grand daughter! Who knew Santa didn't match up his gloves with his suit!LOL!What fun your granddaugher must be!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/
Tammy, this card is awesome! I love the patterns you used and the way you colored the image, so beautiful!
Michelle :)
Hey Tammy,
A question: How do you make those white lines in your image, I tried it with the Colourless Blender of the copics, but it never seems bright enough. Can you please help me with this. I think your colouring is fantastic!
Hugs,
Renata
Oh my that image is SOOOO Cute!!! Wish it was digital... :)
Gorgeous Xmas card Tammy. Love how you have created the background for patterned cardstock rectangles. Beautiful image as well.
Hugs
Desire
Post a Comment