Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Copic Buzz Challenge....

this week is sponsored by The Pixie Cottage!!  I am the hostess of this challenge and I decided to mix it up a bit and throw a sketch challenge out there!!  I used a sketch from Sketches! {by Tamara}.  Tamara has some awesome sketches for both cards and scrapbook layouts.  She also has some fabulous recipes if you just need something to get the mojo going!!

 Here is the card that I created with this sketch.

Isn't this stamp just the cutest!?!  I love the versatility of it!!  Anything from Christmas to any occasion.

You should see the prize that Michelle from The Pixie Cottage is offering!!  WOW!!!  You can win a $10 gift certificate to Michelle's Scrapbooking and More and also this fabulous stamp!!

Isn't this an awesome stamp!?!  You can find it here.

I want to thank Michelle and The Pixie Cottage for sponsoring this week and I hope that you will join us on the Copic Buzz Blog to participate in  our challenge this week!!  We look forward to seeing what you create. 

Hope to see you there and make sure you return tomorrow as it is time for the  "Once upon a Wednesday" challenge at The Pixie Cottage.

Why not join us for both the Copic Buzz challenge and The Pixie Cottage challenge this week!!

Have a good one!!


2 comments:

Stampin2day said...

So beautiful! The image is adorable and the coloring is awesome!

RosesMarijke said...

Tammy

This card is to beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails