Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Wish You Enough

Today I have a card for you made with an AWESOME image from Phindy's Place.  Phindy and I were chatting one day and I told her about my granddaughters MayCee (6) and Kaiya (1).  I was telling her how they like to fight over their Nana beings they are both HUGE Nana's girls!!!  Phindy came up with this image based on that conversation.

Isn't this just the cutest image?  I just love the look on the little girls face!!!  This is how I feel sometimes.  This card was based on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch....

I really love this sketch and I can see using it again in the near future!!  Mojo Monday has some of the most AWESOME sketches!!!!

You still have time to enter Phindy's "Holiday Glitter" challenge using her precious little "Hanging Stars" image on Phindy's Place at Paper Craft Planet!!!

Thanks for visiting today and hope you have a FABULOUS week!!

Have a good one!!!!


4 comments:

Risa said...

Oh Tammy, what a precious and beautiful card! I think most of moms can relate to your image, I know that I can:)
Take care and have a beautiful day.
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

Tammy, i love this image! I can see you are really proud of your girls!
Have a nice day!

Hugs,
Renata

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute Tammy! I love the story behind this image. You did a beautiful job putting this card together. I love it.
Have a wonderful blessed Thanksgiving Tammy.
hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Thessa said...

Una tarjeta preciosa. ¿Has utilizado el photoshop para cambiar la imagen de la fotografía?. Te ha quedado muy bonita. Me gustan mucho todos tus trabajos.
Saludos.
P.D. Seguiré visitando tu blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails