I tried to do the crinkly ribbon but mine looked stupid! :) I used my Copics to give it a little color pizazz. Still didn't work on the feeling bland to me. What do you think?
Here's my card using the inspiration picture from the CAS challenge at The Outlawz. I have used the SU clear mount sets Awash with Flowers and Word Play. First I'll show you the picture and then I'll show you my card!
So...can you tell what I used as my inspiration? The colors and flowers of course but also the shape of the boot. :) I was so proud of myself. heehee
Anyway...thank you for stopping by today and you still have some time to get in on all of the action at The Outlawz this week. Seriously awesome prizes to be won including a $50 gift certificate from Oozak!!!! YeeHaw!!!
Have a good one!




2 comments:
I love them both!
simply beautiful Tammy! A wonderful CAS
Post a Comment