Hi everyone!! So, does my title have you wondering just what it is I did again!?! LOL!! I created another CAS card. You know...it may be CAS but for some reason I really struggle with it. I think that it's the simplicity that I can't quite wrap my head around!!! :) Oh well. Here's the card that I created for the
Sunday CAS Challenge at The Outlawz...
For this card I have used a really old stamp from Unity and really old DP from Fiskars. LOL...I guess I was on a really old kick!!
Hope you will join us at
The Outlawz for a week of challenges!!!
Have a good one!!!
6 comments:
I think it's really lovely, Tammy!
Beautiful card! :)
This is one very beautiful and elegant card Tammy, the images and sentiment, the ribbon and colours look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x
I think your card is just beautiful. I, like you struggle with CAS. You seem to have been able to capture it...I am still trying!LOL! Hope all is well with you and your family!
I left something for you on my blog! Please go take a look!
The really old kick works for me! Love your CAS card Tammy & that's such a beautiful sentiment. :)
Post a Comment