Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting A Little Sketchy

Hello friends!  It's that time already.  Yep, time for a new challenge at Phindy's Place and this week we have another new sketch for you from Anne-Marije!!  That girl is crazy talented with those sketches!!  This is our sketch for this week.
Pretty awesome huh!?!  Okay, now for my take on this sketch.  For my card I have used the adorable image called "Scoops of Love".....
I just love this image.  She just has the cutest little look on her face and I had to give her a few eyelashes to kind of accentuate those cute little eyes!  :)

I hope you will hop on over to the Phindy's Place challenge blog and check out the rest of the DT cards this week.  Amazing as always and we would love to have you join us this week.  Once again, you don't have to use a Phindy's Place image to play along with us.

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you at Phindy's Place!!

Have a good one!


12 comments:

Dorcas said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sentiment!!! LOL Somehow I don't quite believe her though...
Wonderful card, Tammy!

Tine said...

Great card Tammy and beautifully coloured.
Tine :)

Shirley said...

Tammy, your coloring never ceases to amaze me. This is an incredible card start to finish. I love your take on the circle part and fab sentiment.

Kathy said...

So sweet! Your coloring is amazing, and love the little lashes! The flower makes the perfect circle part of the sketch, very cool!

kaylou said...

Hi Tammy... aahhh this is such a pretty card and a superr sweet image... love it.
Hugs Kaylou xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Tammy, love the sweet image and pretty embellishments!
Clairexx

Anne said...

THe flower circle looks brilliant as your colouring is as perfect as ever, what a fab card Tammy and love that sentiment too!
Anne
x

Anne-Marije said...

Oh you've coloured this cute little girl so wonderful, I love it! Great job...
xxx Anne-Marije

Payne Holler Cards said...

ohhhhh tooo KA-YOOT!!
perfect coloring, as always (-:

Ann English said...

She is precious and the eyelashes are perfect! Sure do miss seeing you around. Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Tammy and love the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring g/f! Love this sweetie and your sentiment is so sweet! Hugz

Related Posts with Thumbnails