Monday, August 10, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge....

I had so much fun creating this card for the Victoria Case challenge blog. This is just the cutest little image and our friends from church just got their very first granddaughter. She is just so precious!!



Thanks for visiting today and stop by tomorrow because I have some images colored that I am getting ready to put into cards.

Have a great one!!!


7 comments:

Lisa F said...

So cute! Great job - I love this image too!

Brandi said...

Super cute Tammy! I love that little hippo!

Micki said...

ooohh that is too cute. I've been eyeing this image too (along with pretty much all of 'em)......

Great card.... you do great work :-)

Andrea said...

Oh Tammy - it`s so nice card! Lovely
many greetings
Andrea

vc said...

So sweet!! Beautiful coloring :o)
Thank you for joining us this week!!

Annita said...

wooohooo you're in the top 3 I am so happy for you !! congrats girlfriend :-)

hugs Annita

Peggy said...

Absolutely Adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails