Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm starting....

on my Christmas cards!! OMG...can you believe it!?! Of course I have only finished one because I made this one special for a friend that is really into Native American culture. This image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I just love it!!! I had asked Mo if she could create a Native American image for me and this is what she came up with. Perfect for my Christmas card don't you think!?! I also used this card for the Copic Buzz challenge this week which is sponsored by Die Cuts R Us. The challenge was to use pink and brown. Oh how I love those two colors together!!! Well....this is what I came up with..............

So, what do you think? Does it look too funky to be a Christmas card? I colored the image with my Copic markers and used Spica glitter pens, glitter and dimensional glaze on the image. It is really cool looking IRL!!! My DP is by My Minds Eye and it worked perfect. Sometimes it pays to have a TON of DP in my own little crafty store....errrr room!! Hubby thinks it's a store!!! Thanks for visiting today and please leave a comment if you visit. I really love to look at other peoples blogs!!

Have a great one!!!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG Tammy, this is absolutely beautiful.I too am into Native American culture.Thanks for the link.Have a great day

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous!!! Love that My Minds Eye!!!

Stampin2day said...

So So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a wonderful Christmas card, especially if your friend is into Native American culture. Who doesn't love a creation made just for them? I am part Cherokee and Sioux (from my father's side), and I would be absolutely thrilled to receive such a beautiful card for Christmas!!! I know your friend is going to love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails