While blurfing I ran into a post about
The Pixie Cottage having a DT call!! I had to check it out and OMG....they have the cutest stamps!!! Gotta love whimsical! As part of the DT call we was to pick 3 of our most recent creations. Hmmm....I think I'll try!! Wow...now to pick 3!!! Here goes......



So wish me luck!!!!!
4 comments:
Tammy you go girl and i hope you get the spot your cards are great always and i'm glad you get no freaks LOL!!
Hi there! I found your blog today from The Pixie Cottage DT call. I browsed around and saw you said you were new with Copics but I have to say - you are a natural! I started using them about a year and a half ago but didn't REALLY learn about them til this past March and I'm hooked too! Good luck in the DT call!
Hi!
Ohhh so many lovley cards you have done.Thanks for the comments in Paper craft planet.
Hugs from me to you!
Tammy great cards and thanks so much for applying for the design team!
Post a Comment